Lash Lift After Care
The first 48 hours post lash lift requires special attention, to ensure you get the maximum results. Following correct aftercare is vital, as your lashes are still getting used to their new shape, and failure to do so could lead to an adverse reaction.
To maintain your lash lift please take note of the below:
• Do not use saunas, steam rooms, swimming pools and sunbeds for 48 hours
• Avoid getting lashes wet in shower / bath for 24-48 hours.
• No touching or rubbing the eye area after the procedure
• Do not use eyelash curlers
• Avoid sleeping face down as this can affect the shape of the lash lift
• Mascara can be used however, no waterproof mascara
• Do not use oil based products including eye makeup remover
• Brush lashes after getting them wet
• It is highly recommended you use Lash serum as part of your daily regimen